Mammadiagnostik & Intervention
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE, MORE CONFIDENT AND MORE ACCURATE WITH PHILIPS COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR BREAST IMAGING.
Philips offers a wide variety of imaging coils, breast immobilization/biopsy systems, DynaCAD for image analysis and interventional planning and a full line of MRI-compatible interventional instruments.
DYNACAD software for breast offers a comprehensive package of automatic image processing tolls that may help improve confidence and streamline workflow.
- Multi-vendor/modality viewing capabilities
- QuickClick Segmentation tool for quick lesion classification
- Image registration and current prior analysis
- Fast and accurate interventional planning compatible with various MR coils and vacuum assist biopsy vendors
- Optional ONCAD morphology detection system
- Only morphology detection CAD for MRI
- Automatically processed as a hanging protocol, ready to read
- Adds confidence with „Second Check“
- May help to improve clinical workflow
LUMINESCENCE BREAST COILS
Luminescence is designed to provide an optimal experience for the radiologist, technologist and patient.
- High resolution isotropic sub-millimeter imaging
- Fast imaging speed with 16 diagnostic channel elements
- Padded arm rests, headrest and coil ramp included for ultimate comfort
- Large aperture volume and access for interventions with 7-channel coil
- Integrated lighting for better visibility during interventional procedures
Philips knows that superior care starts with superior imaging. The enhanced Luminescence Breast System delivers superior signal to noise ratio, isotropic sub-millimeter voxel images, improved image uniformity and parallel imaging performance, all with a faster acquisition time. The enhanced Luminescence design also provides better access to the difficult to image axillary area.
Designed for Access
- Superb Parallel Imaging Performance
• More channels
• Faster acquisition time
Designed for Signal
- Luminescence 16 channel technology optimizes acquisition of advanced
techniques such as Spectroscopy and Diffusion
Dynacad incorporates a comprehensive set of automatic image processing tools to improve your confidence and interventional procedure workflow.
ENHANCED WORKFLOW AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Large, flexible workspace with custom hanging protocols
• Multi-vendor/modality viewing capabilities
• Configurable worklists for easy study management
• Automatic PACS archiving of DynaCAD images, captures and standardized reports
• Flexible client/server options
• Automatic creation of post-processed image series and storage to PACS archive
• Export images from multiple file formats (e.g. JPEG, PNG, TIFF, AVI, etc.)
INCREASED DIAGNOSTIC CONFIDENCE
- Automatic generation of subtracted, multi-planar reformatted (MPRs) and dynamic maximum intensity projection (MIP) images
• 3D image registration for correction of patient motion artifacts
• QuickClick Segmentation standard with most DynaCAD systems
• Integrated utility for creation of DynaCAD CDs and DVDs with built-in image viewer
INTERVENTIONAL PLANNING WITH DYNALOC
- Enhanced computer graphics for visualization of needles and interventional hardware
• Option for interventional planning with GE 8ch, most Sentinelle, and all Invivo breast coils
• Library of interventional instruments for site-specific, customized workflow
• A simple, menu-driven user interface
• Computer-guided localization for improved procedure planning
• Integration with leading vacuum-assist biopsy devices
One mouse click and DynaCAD launches a simple, menu-driven workflow for lesion classification.
• Advanced segmentation algorithm allows for on-the-fly user modification
• Automatic kinetic analysis (angiogenesis maps, time-intensity curves)
• Single-click volume analysis, lesion composition statistics and histograms
• Auto-search the most suspicious regions of interest (ROIs)
• Automatic lesion location and diameter measurements
• 3D rendered morphological overview
• Automatic creation of “Finding Reports” for organization, classification and reporting of findings in accordance with the ACR BI-RADS® Atlas
DynaCAD mit ONCAD
ONCAD is the first, fully-automated morphological analysis system designed to detect suspicious lesions as part of a second check during review of MRI.
What is ONCAD?
• Detects suspicious lesions based on morphological attributes
• Seamlessly integrates results onto a DynaCAD hanging window
• Adds confidence with a “second check” of MR images
• Optional with most DynaCAD systems
• Employs shape and texture-based filters to improve specificity
• Measures margin sharpness or blooming
• Marks a moderate level of suspicion with light pink and high level with dark pink
OPTIMIZE IMAGING AND ACCESS, PATIENT CARE AND COMFORT, AND PRACTICE EFFICIENCY.
BETTER IMAGES MEAN BETTER RESULTS
Sentinelle coils provide robust configurations options and flexibility in the Breast imaging suite with advanced workflow features focused on patient throughput.
Patients can be positioned comfortably and quickly, thanks to Sentinelle’s Variable Coil Geometry. The positional coil elements can be configured for each patient, decreasing set-up time and increasing patient accomodation. This flexible design helps enhance lateral and medial access to the breast for positioning and intervention.
VARIABLE COIL GEOMETRY
- Utilizes parallel imaging techniques for high quality imaging resolution
- Effective immobilization of the breast helps reduce motion artifact
- Independently adjust the coil’s left and right elements to optimize the signal-to-noise ratio for each patient
- Drives consistent image homogeneity and quality
SENTINELLE BREAST MRI COIL SYSTEMS PROVIDE:
- High quality images, customizable to breast size
- Open access for positioning the breast to help provide appropriate coverage of the breast tissue, including the chest wall and axilla
- Four-quadrant access for biopsy
- Advanced imaging applications, including parallel imaging, spectroscopy and diffusion weighted imaging
- Adjustable apertures to fit coil elements to each patient
Every woman is unique. Invivo has designed the coils to be large enough to comfortably accommodate practically any size patient while keeping the overall product size small enough for easy setup and removal. Its light-weight components makes placement on the table fast and simple. Technologists love the compact design, which makes the coil easy to lift and store.
Invivo offers the enhanced Luminescence Breast System available for 7, 16, and 32 channel systems.
BETTER INTERVENTIONAL ACCESS
Large lateral plates allow for better axillary access, while enlarged medial plates improve medial targeting.
These immobilization plates are a simple-to-use, singlepiece disposable design that also feature built-in sealed interventional markers. The enhanced grid immobilization plates continue to provide targeting support for all major vacuum assist biopsy devices.
• Enhanced grid plates improve interventional access
• Built-in sealed fiducial markers
• Easy to use single piece disposable design
• Improved rigidity and sturdiness
• Battery-less interventional lighting
• Supports all major vacuum assist devices
• Medial as well as lateral immobilization
• Optional Post/Pillar guidance with angulations
For an easier MRI-guided intervention, Luminescence provides light where you need it! Twelve optical fibers shine down on the procedure site, improving visibility for interventions. This specially-designed batteryless lighting system lasts the life of the coil.
INVIVO/PHILIPS CONTINUES TO BUILD SOLUTIONS AROUND YOUR NEEDS
AND NOW OFFERS A CONTINUUM OF PRODUCTS TAILORED TO
YOUR IMAGING WORKFLOW AND PRACTICE.
In addition to greater confidence in their diagnostic abilities,
clinicians benefit from the flexibility, scalability and cost-effective
upgrade paths of the DynaCAD solutions. DynaCAD’s flexibility
provides specialized tools for breast and prostate, as well as
general processing and curve analysis for other applications.
Whether the physician requires a single, standalone workstation
or a broad enterprise system, Invivo Corporation offers best in
class customer service and the most innovative solutions tailored
to enhance the practice of radiologists.
Built upon the powerful components of DynaCAD and DynaCAD
for Prostate, DynaCAD Express is the premier cost-effective
solution for medical professionals entering into the breast and
prostate MRI practice. DynaCAD Express introduces a streamlined
set of features available in separate Analysis and Inter ventional
packages while optimizing speed, performance and reliability.
DYNACAD ENTERPRISE SP
Featuring all components of the Express package and
implementing Enterprise SP client ser ver technology and advanced
analysis tools, DynaCAD Enterprise SP is ideal for institutions that
require up to five concurrent users within a department. Offered
for enhanced visualization of general MR imaging with advanced
tools specific for prostate and breast.
DYNACAD ENTERPRISE XP
Building on the foundation of the Enterprise SP package, DynaCAD
Enterprise XP upgrades users to a high-performance, rackmount
server configuration featuring key hardware attributes needed for
the busiest of departments.
INTEGRAL BREAST WORKSPACE
Create the ultimate breast system by augmenting your DynaCAD
Enterprise SP or XP with the addition of Integral Breast Workspace.
With Mammography, Ultrasound, MRI and DynaCAD components,
Invivo offers a single workspot for multi-modality breast review.
The Integral Breast addresses the need for integrated image and
information management and takes it a step further by seamlessly
interfacing advanced processing capabilities for Digital
Mammography, Ultrasound and MR.
Philips provides a full line of sterile disposable products for fast, easy, and economical MR guided interventional procedures. A wide variety of products are available, supporting the use of both handheld, and approved major manufacturers vacuum assist biopsy devices.