PARADIGM PRESENTATION SYSTEM FOR FMRI
SensaVue presents a sensory experience to your patients during routine MRI exams and functional MRI. Based on technology previously used for research, Invivo now offers this comprehensive, easy-to-use visual and auditory solution for clinical use.
SensaVue sends visual and auditory signals from a variety of media sources to a high-resolution 32″ display, which can be positioned virtually anywhere in the MRI suite.
SensaVue is available in two system configurations: SensaVue fMRI and SensaVue HD. SensaVue fMRI features clinically validated experiment paradigms that may be directly triggered by most leading MRI manufacturers‘ systems, up to 3.0 Tesla. The paradigm suite includes a battery of clinical fMRI tasks that provide proven activation of the motor, visual, auditory and language regions of the brain.
- Automatic data processing and display of data in customizable layouts as pre-defined by the physician.
- Processed images are synchronized in each review screen for fast easy viewing and correlation by the physician.
- Fiber tracks, activation areas, vessels and other neuro results may be easily visualized by placing over any underlying image.
- 3D display for surgical planning, cut planes, adjustable thresholds and transparency levels are all available for superb visualization.
- Simplified user interface allows analysis tools to be used quickly and easily.
- Smart Fusion Review provides the standard 3 views plus a 3D reconstruction. Any image can be used as an underlay with multiple overlays to easily visualize the fiber tracks, activation areas, vessels and the results of other analysis.
- Diffusion Review – DWI and DTI color map – Fractional anisotropy (FA) and apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) – FA and ADC values on a voxel by voxel basis or for a region of interest (ROI). Mean and standard deviations for ROIs
- The 3D display within Smart Fusion Review provides rotation for surgical planning, as well as cut planes, adjustable thresholds and transparency levels for optimal visualization.
- fMRI Review – Displays single or multiple fMRI activations – Threshold, opacity, and color selections – Time course graphs for activations
- Perfusion Review – Relative Cerebral Blood Volume (rCBV), relative Cerebral Blood Flow (rCBF), Mean Transit Time (MTT), and relative Time To Peak (rTTP) – Acquired values, plus corrections for leakage and gamma variate – Color coded graph of results
- The NeuroQuant system option automatically provides volumes of the Hippocampus and lateral ventricles; structures known to be affected by Alzheimerâ€™s disease. These results can be shown against an age related normative database for comparison.